Friday, May 11, 2012

I mISS yOU

I sit out in the cold, it's times like this,
When I look back on the things that I miss,
The old times, the days gone way by,
The bittersweet memories end up making me cry.
I miss your smile, your laugh and wave,
To hear your voice again is the only thing I crave,
To look in those blue eyes and know all is well,
But now I'm alone again, fighting against my hell.
I remember the days where you would joke with me,
You'd read my poetry, and a support you'd be,
You've given me faith in this world once again,
I was at peace with it all, with you, until then,
The days flew by, and then came the end,
I honestly miss you more than anyone, my best friend.
I think of you everyday, and it hurts me so,
Because I haven't seen you for so long, you know.
This poem's for you, though I want everyone to know,
Because I actually want to put my feelings on show,
Though there may not be many views on this,
You are the one I truely miss.

No comments: