Friday, May 11, 2012

Be With Me

Come into my arms, for another warm embrace,
Come here and sit next to me, there's plenty of space,
Don't feel left alone, you're worth more than a mile,
All I want to do is to see your beautiful smile.
You'll never be alone, I'll always be here,
Never be afraid, because I'll always be near,
I'll be your beacon, I'll be your hope,
I'll take off some of the weight when you can't cope,
Never feel scared, because I'll fight them all away,
The bullies won't be there to frighten you another day,
Though I can't stop all the pain, I can stem the flow,
I can give you those five minutes that you need before the show.
Plaster your face, put on that charade,
I'll cover for you while you prepare the facade,
Honestly I'd do this for you, without a moment's hesitation,
But would you do the same for me? I want a conformation.
Hang in there beautiful people, keep the smile on your face,
Pack away the bad memories, lock them in a case,
I'd paint you a rainbow in the sky, if I were able to,
You and me together, there's nothing we can't do.

No comments: