Friday, May 11, 2012

The Cold

The snow falls
Heavy on the ground
Leaving me lost,
And never to be found
I'm watching it drift
I'm hearing it whisper
I'v been walking far too long
And my feet have begun to blister
They left me behind
And now I'm on my own
I have to find
My way back home
I was screaming
And begging
I didn't wanna be lost
But I'm unwanted
And now I pay the cost
Frostbite takes its toll
My wounds cry for death
And so does my soul
How could they do this
I've been left for dead
But there is still so much more
Going on in my head
So, now I'll sit here
I'll cry my last few tears
If I'm scared of death,
Then bring on all my fears
No use trudging
Through all this snow
When my fate is set
And I already know
I know they wanted this to happen
They wanted me gone
This is what they wanted
For so long
So, this snowy mountian
Was just a set-up
To help me lose my way
And now I'm freezing cold
And there's nothing left to say

No comments: