Thursday, February 24, 2011

When You’re At Your Lowest, Remember Me...

You make me absolutely speechless.
My life would be utterly meaningless
Without you standing by my side
On this oh so wild ride.
It seems like we’re a perfect fit,
Even if you’re my complete opposite.
With all honesty,
You mean the world to me.
Each and every day that passes,
My heart dashes
Faster than humanly possible.
Who knew that we’d be a couple?
With a guy so true,
How could a girl be blue?
Your compliments make me blush,
Making my heart rush.
You always think you’re not enough,
But you shouldn’t be so tough
On yourself, my love.
I swear you were sent from above.
I don’t know how I got so lucky.
You’re filled with such a beauty;
You’ve got a heart of gold,
And oh the talents you behold.
If love is a crime, then we’re culprits.
With you there are no secrets;
I’ve never felt more content.
Every waking moment that we’ve spent
Together has been beyond words.
The world is full of heartless bastards,
Picking at our perfect world.
But we won’t let if come uncurled.
We’re both strong individuals, but together
We are even stronger.
Love is the strongest weapon,
Separating us from the fallen.
So my dear, never think you’re alone,
Because you are not on your own.
Always remember me,
And you’ll see,
Happiness is more than a dream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow3 my blog