Thursday, February 24, 2011

.: The Only Way To Prevent A Broken Heart Is To Not Have One At All :.


Hate
Sabatoge
The stabbing pain
As you plant the knife in back
Friends?
We were ever?
Lovers?
We were never!
Because it didn’t take you even a moment
To think twice
And betray me
Deceit
A sickening six letter word
It snaps
Bites
And kills those who believe
I gave you my trust
That was my mistake
Because trusting you took a while
But taking that trust
And smashing it
Until nothing was left
Didn’t take long at all
Mere seconds
For you it’s an
Obsession
Hesitating?
Impossible
You are so used to
Hurting the ones you love
How do i know?
Your knife is stained with
The blood
Of past betrayals
And that sickening smile
Never leaves your face
The sly sneer
And that captivating stun
You get in your eye
When the deed is done
And the
Betrayed
Is broken down on the floor
Begging for mercy
Its hurts
Having this poor ol heart
Shattered
The devastation
Never leaves
It lingers
Killing
But i have a little secret
Your attempts are useless
Because betrayal only hurts those
Who have a heart
And my dear
I have learned
The only way to prevent a broken heart
Is not to have one
At all

No comments: