Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You and I

A little more time and you will see
It is meant to be, You and me
Time is a wonder, A thought to ponder
How long will I wait, For you to take
our hands held,Arms wrapped around
Our two feet firm on the ground
No one will touch us, Tell us were wrong
Cause whenever we're together its a song
One of love, and people together
For its you and me forever
Only time will tell, Take me from this hell
Give me your heart, And mix it with mine
Click Clock is the sound that it makes
With you next to me I will always wake
Up close next to you face to face
Together both our hearts will race
Don't play this game that they play with myhead
Because surelly that'll be the reason to be dead
The clock on the wall keeps on turning
Wanting you in my arms to stop from hurting
I'll wait right here until your ready
We can take it slow and steady
So let me know what you want
i lay right here till its thought
My six last words I give to you
I want you more and more
So before you leave out that door
Let me know its for sure

No comments: