Monday, November 28, 2011

Bold Beauty

His innocent ways,
With every words he says.
Darkening eyes,
That hypnotize my mind.

The sly smile that he wears,
Makes it hard not to stare.
Thoughts that I wish would disappear,
From his mind as he faces a mirror.
Quickly turning away,
After one look he sighs in dismay.

If only you would see,
What I see when you look at me.
Your beauty with in and out,
Shown amongst you without a doubt.

Bold and Beauty.
No denying,
What I see.

Your heart, your soul
Extra ordinary like no other fool.
No one can compare.

Your voice whispers,
Causing me to smile.
Washing away my fear and anger,
With one touch of your hand.

His vibrant actions,
Cause my unforgettable attraction.
I love you dear.

A second chance,
To restart what unfolded.
By your side,
Never wanting to leave.
My love.

Bold and Beauty mixed with in.
If only you would see what I see,
When I look at you.

Your sly smile.
Darkening eyes.
Vibrant moves.
Unforgettable words.
You are Extra ordinary.

No comments: