Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What To Say When Your Boyfriend Breaks Up With You (applicable to guys and girls)

• I think it’s probably for the best. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, but I realised a while ago that I see you as more of a brother figure.
• That's alright, because I love you BUT I'm not in love with you.
• I had a feeling your heart wasn’t in it anymore, because there didn’t seem to be any passion there.
• I think I’ve been guilty of romanticizing the whole thing. You’re not really everything I thought you’d be.
• That's okay, I know I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable!
• If you're going to hurt me, do it quickly... Because I'm not spending any more time crying over someone who's not going to stick around.
• Thanks - because I fell out of love with you ages ago and just didn't know how to tell you.
• Oh, that's a relief because I've fallen in love with someone else.
• OK, no hard feelings - So is it OK if I date your best friend/boss/brother/father?
• OK, let's bury this relationship and be done with it.
• I want to break up too, because I couldn't stand another day being around you.
• I guess you don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
• Oh. Poor me!
• Yeah well i was getting kind of bored dating you.
• Well we were going to split over religious differences sooner or later anyway, what with you thinking you're God and me disagreeing...
• Well, all I can say is thankyou for being the one to show me what kind of guy I don't want to be with.
• Gosh you must have been reading my mind - I've wanted out of this crappy relationship with you for weeks now!
• Hmmm. I'm just wondering what I was doing when you decided you didn't want me any more!
• I want to thank you for giving me the worst day of my life.
• Oh thank goodness - now I don't have to pretend I've been happy in our relationship!
• If one day I actually start to matter, let me know.
Well, my big mistake wasn't falling for you. It was being foolish enough to think you fell for me too.

1 comment:

Status Lines said...

Copyright infringement notice: Please remove the text on this page as you copy/pasted from my original Hubpages.com article: http://hubpages.com/literature/What-To-Say-When-Hes-Dumped-You-To-Hit-Him-Where-It-Hurst-Most which is a breach of my copyright. My original page does include a clear copyright infringement warning.