Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Someone Who Cares

It’s so terrible
Everyone’s against you
You need a miracle
Or else you’ll never make it through
It’s so horrible
Why do I let you stay?
Maybe I’m your miracle
Or maybe you should go away
//You’re always feeling sorry for yourself
I try to talk to you but it never helps
There’s always something to complain about
Why do I hang around?
I’ve got better things to do
Than sit around and listen to you
Complain about how life’s not fair
Save it for someone who cares//
It’s so confusing
You can’t make up your mind
It’s constantly changing
You never decide
It’s so amusing
You think no one’s got it worse than you
But maybe did you think
You should try looking from a different view
//Chorus//
Stop feeling sorry for yourself
You’ve got nothing worse than anyone else
//Chorus//

No comments: