Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where did I go wrong?

Where did I go wrong?
Was I too closed up and scared?
I assumed our friendship was strong
And that is was something special we shared

I know I sound dramatic
Depressed, alone.
Maybe even pathetic
But was I so wrong?

I lost you now
Years of friendship down the drain
It hurts so much to know
That never again we will dance together in the rain

We had days of laughter and years of fun
How can you say that you are done?

Done with me,
Done with all that you see
I never knew I was that bad
Since when do I only make you mad?

Maybe I was wrong
Maybe this was my fault
Maybe I should have known
Maybe, maybe, you are right

I guess it is impossible to remain friends with someone like me
When I am really as selfish and anti-social as you say me to be

But I have a little something to say too:
I know for sure, that I’m going to miss you

No comments: