Saturday, December 24, 2011

Forget Him

I'll forget his name,
Forget his face,
Forget his touch,
His warm embrace.
I'll forget the love
I thought I knew,
And remember he has
Someone new.
I'll forget him when
They play our song,
And remember when I'd cry
All night long.
I'll forget how close
We used to be,
And remember he chose
To leave me.
I'll forget how I
Memorized his walk,
Forget how long
We used to talk.
I'll forget the things
He used to say,
And remember he chose
Not to stay.
I'll forget his laugh,
Forget his grin,
Forget how his smile
Would make me
Melt within.
I'll forget the way
He'd hold me tight,
And remember he's dreaming
Of her tonight.
I'll forget the time
That went so fast,
Forget the love
That wouldn't last.
I'll forget he said
He'd leave me never,
And remember he is
Gone forever...
I'm sure I'll learn
To forget all this
But the one thing
I'll always remember
Is I really wanted him
To be my first kiss...

No comments: