Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Reasons I Love You

I love how we met, when you stop by to look for a friend in my class
The way you looked, your dress so tight
I loved our first time together, at the visitors lounge
I fell for you, holding me tight
I love your smile, and your full lips
When ours meet, heaven in a glimpse
I love your sweetness, how you make me first
You fill my heart, enough to burst
I love listening to naughty songs, with you by my side
Those long summer night calls, with never a goodbye
I love how you, are just like me
We belong together, in a house by the sea
I love the look, that you give with grace
Whenever I, wipe the hair from your face
I love you, more than I can say
Always had me wishing, for one more day
I love you, that will never change
If you left, I would derange
I love it when, your hair is a mess
I love it how, you put your head on my shoulders
I love it how, when we play tongue games
I love it how, we wrap ourselves around each other
I love you, for everything you are
For the times we spent, together at school
For the times we spent, chatting on skype
For the times we spent, chatting via text messages
For the times we spent, chatting on phone
I love you, because I know you’ll be here
When I go to sleep, to hold me secure
                                                                To My Lovely Angel

No comments: