Friday, February 24, 2012

Something About You

I stand here on the shores of madness
Looking across the sea of sadness
Wondering what could have gone wrong
And through the darkness I see
A weak light trying to break through the black horizon
Sailing across the sea that is so thick
To a point that a man could walk on
A candle on a boat...
A boat made out of paper
A paper with your name and mine
With a heart as a frame
A heart that I once drew
After I looked into your eyes
Those eyes that once gave me strength
The strength that got you away
I wish I could find a way to draw your route back to my arms
My arms that were your house
A house that I wish we could built together
Together is what I wanted for us
Us as we're sitting together holding on one another
Another is what i am to you now
Now is the present that I suffer in
In my heart you will always live my love
Love is what I will always have for you
..... YOU .....
You are the most precious thing...god ever made

No comments: